The Meditatio Centre 2015
We look forward to welcoming you to The Meditatio Centre for our programme of events.
All the events will take place at The Meditatio Centre, St Marks, Myddelton Square, London EC1R 1XX.
The nearest tube is Angel and we are a 15 minute walk away from Kings Cross/St Pancras.
The Meditatio Centre Programme for 2015 can be downloaded here.
If you would like a copy of the programme to be sent to you in the post or for any further information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Centre office on: 020 7278 2070.
The office is open Mon-Thurs from 9.30 – 5.00 pm
To book for our events please click on the links below:
- Art as Contemplative Path
- Art - Exhibitions at the Meditatio Centre
- Contemplative Reflections
- Hymie Wyse
- Margaret Hebblethwaite
- Martin Laird OSA
- Fr Daniel O’Leary
- Laurence Freeman OSB
- Interfaith - The Common Ground
- Milestones - Laurence Freeman at the Centre
- Meditation and Education
- Meditation and Mental Health
- Meditation and Yoga
- Movement and Meditation
- Movement and Meditation Urban Retreat Day
- Music: Open Mic Songwriters' Night
- Pilgrimage to Bemerton and Salisbury Cathedral
- Poetry as Contemplative Path
- Retreat with the Mystics
- St Symeon the New Theologian
- The Medievel Beguines
- Meister Eckhart
- Thomas Merton
- Science and Spirituality
- Prof Bernard Carr
- Rev Don MacGregor
- Rupert Sheldrake
- Spiritual Growth Courses
- Teaching on Christian Meditation
- Introduction to the Enneagram
- The Labyrinth
- Soil, Silence & Service
- Satish Kumar
|Weekday||1.00 pm / 1.30 pm Meditation - All welcome|
|Mondays||7.00 pm Meditation - All welcome|
7.30 pm Yoga
|Wednesdays||11.00 am / 12.30 pm Open House – a space to learn about meditation|
Meditation Weekdays: 1.00 pm / 1.30 pm
This daily lunchtime meditation group meets Monday – Friday. We welcome people from any tradition or none to join us in silent meditation. We follow the path of meditation as taught by The World Community for Christian Meditation. If you are new to meditation and would like to find out more please call the office (020 7278 2070) or come 15 minutes before the start of the session to talk to us about it.